It’s that time once a year when we ask all of you to take part in naming your favorites when it comes to the country’s food scene: The Choice 2017 Awards. From classics to newcomers, we take every vote into account. Take part in it now through this link.
This is the third year in a row that we will be conducting this. The Choice is an ongoing partnership between Our Awesome Planet, the blogger collective known as the KTG (Kain Tulog Gang), and World Food Expo (WOFEX).
The selection was determined from an initial first round of voting among ourselves, keeping in mind that we have to make it fair and representative of people’s favorites throughout the country.
Who will win again? Who will topple the old favorites? Make sure you vote! This will be open until July 23, 2017, Sunday. If a restaurant wins for the third year in a row, they automatically go to The Choice Hall of Fame. We’re excited to fin out who these will be when The Choice Awards happens on August 5, 2017, Saturday, at the SMX Convention Center in MoA during WOFEX 2017.
The Survey Parameters
- For the Favorite New Restaurant category, our coverage period includes restaurants that opened between June 1, 2016to May 31, 2017.
- There are 60 questions in this survey and answering this survey should take only around 10-15 minutes. It is best to give a definitive answer on each question and feel free to skip if you can’t decide.
- All answers are treated confidential and final once you click on the submit button.
One survey response for one person only.
- Please give us your name and email address for our random validation of the survey responses.
- We’ve added your Favorite Hotel categories as part of this year’s The Choice 2017 survey!
The KTG are:
“The KTG is a group of friends who all just happen to be some of the top food bloggers in the Philippines; every one of their individual blogs ranks among the highest ranking and most influential online publications dedicated to food, entertainment, and travel.
The KTG is composed of some of the more senior food bloggers in the country, including Richie Zamora of “The Pickiest Eater in the World’, and Jill Tan of ‘The Food Scout”.
Representing the younger generation are “Food in the Bag“, “The Hungry Kat“, and “Nines vs. Food“. And from the world of showbiz, Mr. Chuckie Dreyfus, a foodie who’s also a respected tech blogger.
The KTG’s objectives are not limited to discovering the best restaurants, however. While it’s affectionately called the “Kain Tulog Gang“, it’s officially participated in relief efforts in Tacloban and Iloilo after Yolanda; and in Metro Manila, this “Kapatiran sa Tulong at Ginhawa” is on a constant mission to contribute in providing joy and comfort to the less fortunate.”
Philippine Star’s “Let’s Eat” magazine and television show
plus our partners from World Food Expo:
Last but certainly not the least, the #1 Food Blog in the Philippines, and one of the Top 10 Travel Blogs in the World….
Comment on this and Share it on Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments