This has actually been a year for the books. New friends have opened avenues to learn more about the food and travel industry. Meeting fellow bloggers that have the same passion, discipline, professionalism, and courtesy to continue enriching the community. And also, the chance to see more of the world 🙂
Yes. 2013 was one hell of a year. Just 13 things that made it interesting:
- Learning of hidden bars in Singapore
- Stumbling upon Route 66 in the USA
- Finding out that Breakfast at Antonio’s reopened!
- Cinnamon Bun Pancakes in Taytay, Rizal
- Hotel Staycations (From Makati, to Fort, to Tagaytay)
- Getting Duped out of One Euro in front of the Notre Dame
- The most charming Bed and Breakfast in Rome
- One of the best Chinese restaurant? Maybe. One of the most beautiful? Definitely
- Interviews with Bar Tenders. Wow we seriously need to appreciate them more.
- The Tapas Bar of Manila that is seriously aiming to get Manila’s first Michelin Star
- A Lechon Degustacion
- Manila’s Response to the Cronut
and of course…. Europe 2013
We couldn’t have done it without you guys. Our heartfelt thanks to all those we have met and have supported us along the way. We tried to pass on the love by giving a small gesture to the unfortunate brothers and sisters who were victims of caamities on behalf of all of you.We can only hope next year will be as great.
Merry Christmas! And see you enxt year, En Route to more adventures!
Comment on this and Share it on Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments